Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dandy Nails Bound to Fall

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to present to you a lovely birthday gift from a fantastic lady and friend of mine - Dandy Nails Bound to Fall. She discovered that I had yet to try one of these gorgeous, fantastic, glorious polishes, and I had been drooling over Bound to Fall since my grey obsession a few months ago. Here is why I drooled over it: it's a medium grey that looks like granite or some sort of other stone because of the flakies inside and there are iridescent flakies as well and they actually show through and I can SEE THEM. So when she told me she got me that for a present, I was thrilled!


This is three coats of Bound to Fall on top of OPI Nail Envy Matte with a layer of Poshe as a top coat. Is this not GORGEOUS?! The formula wasn't anything to ignore either - no bubbles, lumpiness, and went on smoothly with no hiccups. At the time of these pictures, I'd like to mention I had been wearing it for about two days and I had minimal tip wear - which is pretty impressive. 


Here is a close up. I love how this looks like actually rocks. You see a hint of the iridescent flakies on my middle finger. 


If you get a good flash and shift the fingers, the flakies really liked to pop out. They were gorgeous and subtle  - I'd keep this in my neutral with flair arsenal. 


Not really too picture heavy today, I'm totally exhausted. I have grand plans to matte this baby in the future. Either way - I highly recommend this polish and I plan to add more Dandy Nails to my collection in the future.

If you'd like to add this polish or other Dandy Nails polishes to your stash - check out their etsy by clicking here. You can also obtain their polishes at Ninja Polish, WHO SHIPS INTERNATIONALLY. Finally, be sure to go like Dandy Nails on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment