Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cirque Tibetan Nights

HI READER! GUESS WHO HAD COFFEE TODAY?! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I have a serious case of the coffee-shakes, which reminds me of graduate school and nostalgia. It does make using a matte top coat difficult though. Sads. Moving along now - I have a manicure dedicated to my grandmother and a really awesome polish I snagged when they went on sale. Today, it is Cirque Tibetan Nights. Remember when they had that 40% off sale? You wanna know who jumped on that ship with a full knapsack full o' graduation monies? That's right- ME. BAM! Tibetan Nights is a gorgeous gorgeous deep cerulean cobalt freaking awesome jelly with itsy bitsy glitters of all varieties - including the tiniest bar glitters that remind me of itty bitty silver hairs. Imagine a unicorn's five o' clock shadow. Seriously, this polish looks like constellations in a bottle.


Seriously - I was seeing stars. Application wise, this was a thinner formula. I love thinner formulas, I think they're easier for me to control. Not sure why. I'd recommend 2-3 coats for opacity, certainly 3 for optimal depthy goodness. In my swatches, you see two coats. 


I used a Vivid Lacquer stamping plate and China Glaze Four Leaf Clover to add the hummingbird on my ring finger. It transferred well, which was impressive considering that tiny beak. 




Matte-astical! Look at that gorgeous gorgeous depth. I used Digital Nails Matte-matical! on top to make it all delicious and deep. 

I will say that while this polish was totally gorgeous and worth the price I paid, it did stain an eensie bit. Just enough to tint out the natural yellow of my nails. :P

If you feel like you need this polish, go buy it for $13 here at Cirque's website. Also - here is the Facebook that you can like in order to get updates and piiiiiiictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment