Sunday, July 21, 2013

Digital Nails The Stars at Night (are big and bright)

DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS! Thanks, Digital Nails. I'll have that song stuck in my head all day now. Anyway, I have the opportunity to show off one of her gorgeous creations - Stars at Night. It's a phenomenal deep blue jelly holographic polish that is opaque in 2 to 3 coats and has formula like a boss. It was so tough to photograph because OF COURSE I wear it the one week in freaking July that it rains for days on end. Either way, I got one blip of sunlight to get some decent pictures. 



This shows three coats of Stars at Night. I could probably have gotten away with two, but I ended up choosing three because one of my nails has prominent VNL. I mean, I could rave about the Digital Nails formula over and over - but it was easy to control and self-leveling. It was also pretty powerfully holographic. Like, you should not wear if operating a motor vehicle. Shoot - it was also pretty tough to wear at work. That whole getting distracted by my nails thing wasn't going well.


In other news, my pinkie nail is an acceptable length!



In the shade and out of direct light, it's still AWESOME.


So then I figured I'd take a picture with a flash. HOLY POW!


And now for a close up! Mm. Look at that holographic deep jelly goodness. 

Nab Stars at Night for $13 at the Digital Nails Etsy. She takes a lot of pride in her fantastic, 3-free, cruelty-free, polishes ... for good reason. They're AWESOME. Keep an eyeball out for restocks on her Facebook. She's got a couple new polishes called Mal's Gals. I'll need them. I also have Purple Reign on it's way too, inspired by a graphic novel series Saga. MY LIST IT GROWS! What do you have from Digital Nails on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment