Saturday, August 3, 2013

Kunimitsu Ecco Location

Dear people of the internet, I have a confession. I am a cat lady. 100% cat-a-tonic. One of my favorite indie makers - Kunimitsu Nail Potions is a fellow cat-lady and all around animal lover. Of course, when I decided I wanted a custom polish based on my precious kitty Ecco, she was first in line. It was a very positive experience! I was a total spaz in asking for a custom and she walked me through it. I gave her a general idea, a picture and description of my precious babylove, and a really long ridiculous Facebook PM. She said she'd have a prototype to me in 7 to 10 days and we could adjust from there. Of course, last minute she had a freaking AWESOME idea and we went with that. I ended up with two polishes - one named after my kitty: Ecco Location. Because PUNS!


This is the kitty.....


THIS IS THE POLISH!
I used two coats of Ecco Location and a layer of Nubar Diamont top coat, which probably consists of angel tears. The glitter pay off was PHENOMENAL and the Kunimitsu white crelly formula makes my heart race. Guh. So awesome.


And then there was matte-ification.



That's it, ladies and gents! For the whole shebang, one custom only ran me $8! I did ask that she only use her existing supplies, as to not add to the cost. It was a really fantastic and positive experience - I highly recommend checking out her Facebook and Etsy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment