Friday, August 9, 2013

Literary Lacquers Woman of Pleasure

This polish was provided to me for the purpose of a review. All of the following opinions are my own and based on my experience with the product.

Spastic book nerds - UNITE! There is an indie polish line for the twitchy, obsessed, bubble-bath readers like us! Literary Lacquers makes polish inspired by BOOKS! Hooray, books! I had been working on an Etsy cart for a while and finally caved to get a few polishes. Amy was so gracious to give me a couple extra to totally spaz out to you over via the internet. Today, I have Woman of Pleasure. This lovely lady raunchy female comes from an erotica collection and was inspired by Fanny Hill: Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure. Thanks Amy! I'm going to add a banned book from 1748 to my late-night readings! The polish itself is a periwinkle/lilac crelly with a smattering of blue and purple glitters of various shades and sizes. There are also some awesome magenta glitters of different sizes and finish! I'm sure you are just squirming relentlessly in your seat to see the pictures!


What you see here is three thin coats, topped by a layer of Seche Vite. The formula was buttery soft and smooth. It almost caressed my nails on the way off the brush. I got fantastic glitter coverage without any clumping too!



More pictures, of course!




Up close, of course.


And matted! What crelly doesn't look great matte? Woman of Pleasure simply begged for it. And man, was I not disappointed!


We'll end on another matte picture. Mmm! Lovely. 

Now that we've seen the excessive pictures - I should probably tell you other important things. Especially how to buy this polish. To do that, you need $10 plus shipping. Go to the Etsy Listing. Then browse more things. Then join me as I weep for joy over another glorious crelly formula and a slightly smaller bank account. Amy is pretty awesome at keeping the shop stocked, but if you notice that she's out of something or you simply want to stay on top of all things Literary Lacquers like her on Facebook!

What book-inspired polish would YOU have to own?

No comments:

Post a Comment