Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Party Girl Lacquer Man Candy

This was provided to me for the express purpose of a review. All of the opinions are my own and based on my experience with the product. 

Okay, I'd like to say I'm sorry for not being as regular as I should be about blog posts. I wish there was some sort of blogging fiber that would make my posts more regular. (ha ha, I'm funny). I'm totally making it up for you (and me) by showing off one of my untrieds - Essie Power Clutch and a brand new indie brand for me - Party Girl Lacquer Man Candy. It was calling to me. Anyway, there was an awesome polish meet up in my city and I was seriously lucky enough to attend. The maker for Party Girl Lacquer was there and I spazzed out over her polishes. She then provided me with a couple to review and after my small heart attack, I accepted and recovered long enough to review the polish. You can buy this polish (and others) at her Big Cartel. Also, follow her on Facebook and on Instagram!

Man Candy is a holographic glitter topper that consists of tiny iridescent glitters, tiny teal glitters (metallic and holographic), and midnight blue matte glitters of all sorts of varieties. I chose to put one coat over Essie Power Clutch - a medium grey. 


First off - look how terrifyingly white I am! Second - this is some pretty rad glitter coverage for one coat. I got all of the glitters I was hoping for, especially that smattering of medium hexes! The balance of this polish is awesome, it looks great as a topper and would probably gradient really well too! More pictures after the jump!








I know, I needed at least three sunlight pictures to show the holo of this polish. The pigment looks silver in the shade and matted, which is also fantastic because it balances so nicely with the other cool colors. The iridescent glitters were playing tricks with my eyes too! But anyway - SO PRETTY!


This is in indoor "natural" lighting. Again, gorgeous. The formula was great on this too. Considering the amount of glitter in it, it wasn't thick at all!


Bam. Matte-fied.

That's all folks! I have another polish by Party Girl Lacquers that I need to swatch and take pictures of. My stupid job ensures that I don't have daylight to work in right now - so hopefully you'll see it by Saturday!

Just to reiterate: You can buy this polish (and others) at her Big CartelAlso, follow her on Facebook and on Instagram!

This was provided to me for the express purpose of a review. All of the opinions are my own and based on my experience with the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment